Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rock Of The 90's Vol I by Scotty Fox




Vol I: Some of my favorite rock jams of the 90's, covering a few different genres.


twitter.com/djscottyfoxx
Vol II coming next week!

Rock Of The 90's Vol I by Scotty Fox


Laid - James
Lithium - Nirvana
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Dreams - The Cranberries
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
Song #2 - Blur
Big Me - Foo Fighters
It's A Shame About Ray - The Lemonheads
Starmaker - Julie Plug
Seether - Verucah Salt
Awful - Hole
Cordoroy - Pearl Jam
I'm Gonna Be - The Proclaimers
Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Lump - POTUS
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Longview - Green Day
No Rain - Blind Melon
Come Out and Play - The Offspring
Salvation - Rancid
Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty
Maria - Blondie
Here In Your Bedroom - Goldfinger
The Impression That I Get - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Boys of Summer - The Ataris

No comments:

Post a Comment